Rebuilding a machine requires attention to detail.
All rebuilds have to pass the three F’s: Form, Fit and Function.
- First, thoroughly cleaning and painting of the machine
- Paying close attention to the overall appearance of the machine
- Inspection and repair of all sub assemblies including the electrical system, control panel, wiring harness, castings and mechanical assemblies
- Finally, the machine is calibrated to factory specifications and tested for functionality
- Rebuilds are available for all Universal Instruments Legacy products
- Axial Lead, Radial Lead, Multi Mod, GSM1, and GSM2